Normally smart phones like Nokia s60 series, iPhone or android has the facilities to create a profile for synchronizing contacts. Besides this the featured smart phones by the Google sync is easy to set up synchronize profile for your contacts. But if you are using a J2ME mobile of Nokia s40, Sony-Ericsson, Samsung or other then it’s quite difficult to find out the processes to to create a synchronization profile. Following tutorial will show how to backup contacts in Gmail for Nokia J2ME mobile.
- Related post: How to Sync Nokia s60v5 Phones Contacts with Google
Part 1: Setup a synchronization profile.
- First confirm If your device is SyncML compatible and has some function like synchronize and backup or synchronize in Settings.
- Go to configuration settings under settings and should get personal configuration settings to add a new profile.
- Now select the Application type as Synchronization to add a profile.
- Here is the trick! Pick up those settings as your mobile needs from following settings to complete a synchronization profile.
- Complete the profile hitting Back or Done and a new profile will appear under Personal Accounts.
Part 2: Starting the Synchronization.
- If your device has SyncML then you have finished to create a synchronization profile by going through “Part 1”.
- Now come to sync and backup which is available in the Settings.
- Go to Sync and Backup> Data transfer> Server sync.
- Edit the server sync to
- Pressing Back or Done the Server sync will be completed.
- By hitting on Server sync the synchronize process will start.