- Are you using Nokia series 40 (s40) phones? Don’t worry, we have already shown how to sync Nokia s40 phone contacts with Google.
Steps to synchronize Nokia s60v5 contacts with Gmail sync:1. From your Nokia s60v5 phone, go to Menu > Settings > Connectivity > Data Transfer > Sync.
|S60v5 Sync option|
2. Open the Sync and go to Option to create a New sync profile.
3. Set the Profile name as Google sync or other name as you like.
4. Select the Server version 1.1 and continue to the next step.
5. This will ask for the Applications in sync and select/mark only the Contacts.
6. The Contacts database is contacts and select the Data bearer as Internet.
|Contacts database & data bearer|
7. Then the Host address for Google sync server is https://m.google.com/syncml
8. Here you have to give your valid Gmail user name/ID and password.
9. Your new profile for Google sync is created and you can instantly sync by choosing Sync now.
If you want to sync contacts manually, just go to Sync option and select the Synchronize to sync your all phone’s contacts.
If it helps you, share it. Are you facing any trouble? Just comment below. Because we know how valuable our phone contacts are.